Just want to let everyone know that I took the page load speeds of some of my sites from around an average of 10 seconds to less than 2 seconds.
It was actually really easy and only costs about a dollar extra a month.
Here’s how I did it:
Signed up for Cloudflare and integrated it with w3 Total Cache plugin. This saved me about 2 seconds of page load speed.
Then I signed up with Amazon’s Cloudfront CDN service. When I finally got it set up just how I wanted it, it saved me over 6 seconds load time!
I can make this into a much larger post if anyone is interested, giving a step by step of exactly how I did everything. I’m not sure anyone really reads this blog anymore unfortunately, but if you would like to see that article, leave a comment below and I will get on it.