$1,000 Per Month Minisite
The title says it all. I am going to make a minisite, that will be making $1,000 per month. Here are some questions and answers below:
1. What is a minisite?
-Well, it is a miniature site. It focuses on a niche, helps people with their problem and tries to make a few dollars by doing so.
2. Do you have any experience with minisites?
-I have made a few, but none worth keeping. They were there just to make money and not focusing on actually helping people with their problems.
3. How will you be getting traffic for this minisite?
-If you haven’t heard, I am banned from Adwords. So my only real other option is organic traffic.
4. What niche will your minisite be in?
-No idea yet.
5. Why the sudden urge to make a minisite?
-I purchased Cloud Living by Glen from ViperChill. It inspired me to try some minisites again. I have always loved the idea of minisites: you help people with their problems and sometimes get paid. (I guess that is every business in a sense)
6. Gonna do all the work yourself?
-I’m thinking about getting some help with the SEO. (Know anyone good?)
7. Why do I care?
-To learn! It is all going to be laid out here. Step by step. I am sure I am going to make some mistakes, and you guys will be the first to know. I am going to hide the niche for a month or two, though, just in case one of you tries to outdo me!
8. What if you fail?
-It’s just another notch on my fail belt. And I will have just found another way to “not make money online.” There can only be so many before I start finding ways that actually work!
10. I have another question! Where can I ask it?
- Either below in the comments, through my contact page, or email me direct at patrick [at] OneMillionBy30.com