Unique content is what drives many internet marketers entire marketing strategy. You can generate hundreds if not thousands of backlinks from submitting a ton of articles to directories as well as having great articles on your own site. So it is no surprise that many search for ways to get lots of unique articles inexpensively and expediently. Well my friends, I have found quite an amazing way to do this (as you can see by the title.)
Have you ever heard of the people that translate articles a few times from into a few different languages and then back into English to get unique content. It does generally produce unique content, but it is a jumbled mess! I adopted this method, but altered it big time. You translate articles from other languages into English! It’s only one step so the translation is fairly good and not many other marketers do this so you will get 100% unique articles (for English).
Here are the steps laid out nice and easy for you:
- Go to Google translator and translate “article directory” into German or whatever language you want.
- Go to Google and search the translated term. (This will give you a bunch of German article directories.)
- Translate your keyword/phase into German with the Google translator.
- Open a few of the German article directories and search for your German keyword.
- Now translate the articles into English. (I leave the author box because what comes around goes around, but I’m sure you would never get caught if you didn’t.)
There you have it, a 100% unique article for absolutely nothing. The articles do have minor grammatical errors due to translating, but you can hire a rewriter from GetAFreelancer.com or Odesk.com for 7-8 bucks an hour. Generally a rewriter can rewrite 40-50 articles in an hour, so you are paying about 15 cents an article. That is amazingly low! Or rewrite them yourself and safe 6 bucks.
This method is an amazing way to kick start a new site or just gain some much needed backlinks. I even attempted to automate this whole process but alas my programing skills are not what I wish they were. Aside from that, if you have any questions about the process or any other great ways to get unique content I would love to hear them in the comment section below.